Case Build & Finished Product
From beginning to end, the front of the chassis does not change one bit. If you opt to change the cooling, the view to come once powered will look different, but as of now, it is just a reflection of whatever is in front of all that black glass.
With some effort, the build inside of the chassis can look clean as a whistle. The motherboard fits, with room for only a fan at the top. The video card is level, and we were also able to install an AIO at the back while keeping the aesthetic appeal the 120mm fan in the front is there to offer.
The dust shield gave us no issue, but when installing a GPU, the opening to the right of the slots is not as wide as it could be. This makes it, so you have to weasel the card in with force, and we don't care to force a card in and have something go gong with the slot alignment. As to the PSU, loosely mount the plate to it, slide it into the chassis, the mount the plate and tighten the PSU screws.
The fan wires are what will give the most trouble, figuring out how to route them cleanly, and still connecting them to the hub, was what took the most time. The PSU wires fall into place well, and we found enough tie points not to have a rats nest viewed through the glass.
All back together, the CMT510 RGB is still as sleek and simplistic looking as it was earlier, just that now we can see some hardware filling up the empty void inside. While the front glass screws are tough to get to, we do like the lack of thumbscrews on the front.
Once power is added to the PC, the chassis comes to life in a glow of a select few colors. We saw green, red, blue, white, yellow, and then there is the purple color we see in this image. Noise is kept low too, as noise climbs to only 33 dB a foot away from the chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT510 RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- QNAP launches QNA series Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter
- Alibaba shopping festival: $1 billion sales in 85 SECONDS!
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch