Case Build & Finished Product
Just like when we started. The front of the chassis does not change a single thing from when we first saw it, to the point of being ready to power it on. We like the monolith design and just the simplest addition of a log at the bottom.
We had no issues installing all of our testing gear. The 280mm radiator fits in the front, and there is still room to go before we hit the video card. The motherboard installs square with the world, leaving the video card level as can be. We also like what we can't see, which delivers an immaculate end product with this chassis.
Since no raiser was supplied with the case, we were left to use the horizontal slots for the video card. Above it, the dust shield gave us no problems getting it installed, nor did the PSU at the bottom.
Due to the length of some wires, we did have to come up with creative ways to accomplish clean wire maintenance. However, there are plenty of tie points to keep groups separate, and easy to access down the line. We also removed the HDD cage so that the PSU had more room, which also made connectivity on that end much easier on us.
Even without power to the 275R, we do like the way it looks. Yes, it has been done before, but there is something about this chassis that has that it factor. Plusses to this effect are the wider and flatter screws in the glass and the fact that the glass is not tinted beyond view behind it.
With the system now under power, we are hearing the fans at 34 dB right now. Even without interior lighting, we can see all of the components and their RGB LEDs lit right through the glass. Speaking of lights, also look just below the front of the chassis, where you can see the white LED that illuminates the area in from of the 275R.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- QNAP launches QNA series Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter
- Alibaba shopping festival: $1 billion sales in 85 SECONDS!
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch