ADATA XPG Gammix S10 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
The front face of the colorful packaging advertises the XPG Gammix S10's form-factor and interface. There is an image of the enclosed SSD on the front.
The back of the packaging advertises "up to" sequential performance, LDPC ECC, features, its form-factor and 5-year limited warranty.
The drive is visible through a transparent plastic window.
The drive is well protected by piece of dense foam.
This side of the drive features that gorgeous heat-sink. The heat-sink is attached with adhesive thermal pads. We are not going to pry the heat sink off, but we can tell you what is under it. Underneath the heat-sink is a SMI SM2260 8-channel controller a 256MB Nanya DDR3 DRAM package and two 128GB flash packages.
This side of the PCB houses another 256MB Nanya DDR3 DRAM package and two more 128GB flash packages.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks – CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – 70/30 Mixed Workload & Sustained Sequential Write]
- Page 9 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]