Inside the H700i
The front bezel can be pulled off of the chassis, exposing the magnetically attached dust filter we have set off to the left of the case. Removing both allow access to mount whatever cooling you see fit into the front of the chassis if you have the desire to replace what is already there.
Without the tempered glass panel on the chassis, the view does not change much at all. We see a nearly wide open chassis, only slightly blocked with the red wire cover plate, but it can be removed to access everything, and then replaced after.
The front of the chassis ships with three 120mm AER fans. Behind the fans, there is an additional 60mm of space, and the PSU cover has a cut-out to allow radiators to pass from top to bottom, unobstructed. At the top, we also see an RGB 4-pin connector, which works with an optional LED strip.
Near the front of the chassis, on the motherboard tray, hidden by the red cable bar, we find the hub. This is where the fans and RGB LED leads come from, and with the use of CAM software, allows for full control of fan speeds and lighting conditions.
The top panel pops off of the frame and exposes where the cooling can be placed. Notice the black frame which supports the fans is screwed into place, and it is removable. It is made that way to simplify passing a radiator past RAM, and allows you to drop the cooling into place with much less hassle.
The motherboard tray has all of the standoffs in place for ATX and EATX motherboards. To fit an EATX motherboard, you do have to move the red wire cover to the right. The top of the tray is wide open, as is the right side, but tie points are limited to just a few.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT H700i - ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - CAM-Powered Smart Device - RGB and Fan Control - Enhanced Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Black/Red - 2018 Model retails for $182.50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT H700i - ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - CAM-Powered Smart Device - RGB and Fan Control - Tempered Glass Panel - Enhanced Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Black/Red retails for £189.99 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director