mean:IT 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is a view of a long panel of tinted and tempered glass. Around the edges of the glass, there is a gap before we run into the plastic bezel frame, and that gap is where air flows into the front of the 5PM cases.
In the I/O panel, things start with the fan controller buttons, going from low, to high, to auto, starting from the left. We then see the pair of HD Audio jacks before running into the power and reset buttons, both backlit for chassis power and HDD activity. On the right, we are left with the pair of USB 3.0 ports and the pair of USB 2.0 ports to round it out.
The top of the chassis is made of steel and is well ventilated for optional cooling to be utilized from below it. Covering the ventilated area is a plastic dust filter which is magnetically mounted to the 5PM, and has tiny round holes in it.
The left side of the chassis is made of more tinted and tempered glass, which is held onto the frame of the case with thumbscrews. At the front, we see that the bezel is thick, and it also has the mean:IT name printed near the bottom.
With room above them, we first run into the rear I/O and exhaust fan location with height options. There are seven expansion slots with replaceable covers but are all accessed externally. The bottom of the chassis is used to support the PSU, and we can see the tab of the filter hanging below the chassis too.
The right side of the chassis is also covered with tinted glass which has been tempered, and all panels are 5mm thick. This panel is also held in place with thumbscrews, and the solid side of the front bezel does not have the mean:IT name painted on it.
The feet which support the chassis are a decent size and have rubber pads on them to keep it from sliding or vibrating away. Near the front are four rubber grommets to install a 3.5" drive there internally, and at the back is the dust filter that slides out the back for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Starbreeze to focus exclusively on games
- Someone threatened to bomb Infinity Ward's offices
- Jagex making new Runescape RPG
- Metro Exodus finalized, release date moved up
- ZeniMax and Facebook settle VR lawsuit
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender