SilverStone uses plain cardboard with black print on it to keep costs down on something that is likely to be thrown away. The front panel of this box offers the logo, company name, and motto at the top, with a large rendering of the chassis left of center. The bulk of the room is used for the case name and seven features found in this design.
The side of the box offers the company name in full, the support address, as well as the main site address at the top. Behind the two Fed Ex additions, there are the same seven features we found on the front, but this time listed in ten other languages.
The back of the box has the company and product names at the top, with the bulk of the panel used for the rendered view of behind the motherboard tray. There are eleven features pointed to, and described, around it, pointing out all of the things that should sway you to Team Kublai.
On the last of the panels, we are told the story behind the drive to produce this chassis, and the main features of it. Below that, we then find the specifications chart, which is similar to what we had shown earlier.
There are shiny bits on the chassis which have plastic clinging to them, as the first layer of protection. It is after those are in place that the entire chassis is wrapped in a clear plastic bag, with the paperwork and hardware floating free inside of it. Once those steps are completed, the Kublai KL07 is set into a pair of thin Styrofoam caps. Even though the hardware rubs the chassis in transit, and even with slight damage to the box, the chassis inside is blemish free and square, ready for close examination.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The SilverStone Kublai KL07 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The SilverStone Kublai KL07 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ