Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mid-Tower Chassis
Even with an image of this view on the box, the view in real life is so much better. Gunmetal gray os used on the plastic which surrounds the clear window, which is made of plastic. The black strip at the top of the window is the indicator to pull on, and the window will tilt out for optional 5.25" bays, and will also come off the case completely.
The front I/O panel is on an angled section of gunmetal gray plastic, and is laid out well and is easily accessed. In the panel, we find a pair of USB 3.0 ports and a pair of USB 2.0 ports in line at the top. Below, we see the HD Audio jacks, a backlit power button, an extremely small reset switch, and the HDD activity LED just below that.
The top of the chassis also has a clear plastic section that runs from the front I/O panel to the back of the case. On either side of it are thick plastic sections, which angle down to the sides of the chassis, and incorporate angled supports and steel mesh for air flow to exit the top.
The left side of the H500P shows that the sides of the front bezel are much like the top panel, as this is where air flows into the chassis, currently being sucked in by a pair of 200mm fans. We can also see the same gunmetal gray used on the feet, just below the full-coverage, tempered glass panel, which can be released with a ninety-degree twist of the shiny metal screw at the top.
The back of the H500P stars out with the rear I/O and the adjustable height exhaust fan. In the middle of the panela re the expansion slots in the 7+2 layout, with the PSU intended to go at the bottom.
For now, the right side of the MasterCase H500P is covered with a flat steel panel, which has been painted black to contrast the gunmetal gray. Optionally, at some point when Cooler Master releases the panel, you will have the option to buy a second tempered glass panel, and have made adjustments internally so that using it will not have you looking at a mess through it.
Under the chassis, we find that the feet are very large, and with long strips of runner applied to them, they will grip the surface ensuring the case has solid footing. There is a dust filter under the PSU, which slides out the back of the case, and we can see that many of these parts are screwed into place, like the feet and the tray for fan placement behind the 200mm ones, just behind the front bezel.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit