Hardware & Documentation
The hardware sent with the Meshify C is as follows. There are eight 6/32" screws for mounting the motherboard, four hex head screws for the PSU, and eight screws used to mount hard drives into the trays. At the bottom, there are eight standoffs to complement the helper standoff that is already in the motherboard tray, and the socket to drive them. What is left is the handful of screws for mounting 2.5" drives.
Fractal design wants to tend to extra wiring needs, and what will not route through the Velcro straps can be tied down to the motherboard tray with the six zip ties. Due to glass and finger prints not getting along, Fractal has sent this cleaning cloth and is something we do not see often enough in tempered glass cases.
The manual is on point, as any Fractal Design case comes with. There are the standards, the parts list, a wiring diagram, and step-by-step build instructions, but fractal also makes sure to address all of the fan locations and what fits where along with the second set of images for radiator support. The bright red insert is telling asking for your attention. On it, Fractal Design asks that if there are any questions, comments, or concerns, to contact them directly via the provided addresses and phone numbers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Meshify C Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Meshify C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series