AZZA chose to use plain cardboard with black print on it to ship the Photios 250 inside of. All of the names are contained in the black bar which runs across the top, leaving much of the panel to show an image of the chassis. Along the bottom, mixed in with the artistic pattern, is the azzatek.com site address.
The right side of the box shows the company name and mission statement first, and also provides check boxes to denote which case is inside. An identical list of specifications to that which we just explained is found to take up most of the panel.
Helping with saving money, so AZZA does not have to charge more for the Photios 250, we are looking at an identical copy of the front panel, but on the back of the box.
The same could be said for the side panels on the packaging as well, but there has been one change made. At the bottom of this panel, we can see the first mention of the 6.3-kilogram weight of the Photios 250.
Surprisingly, AZZA stepped up on the inner packaging. The tempered glass on the side has plastic stuck to both sides of it, but the top glass panel does not. The chassis is wrapped in a plastic bag to protect the paint and plastic parts, but AZZA chose to go with dense foam over Styrofoam which is better for protecting the heavier cases.
All of this packaging came together to ensure that even though the box was beat up, the chassis inside is damage free.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series