AZZA chose to use plain cardboard with black print on it to ship the Photios 250 inside of. All of the names are contained in the black bar which runs across the top, leaving much of the panel to show an image of the chassis. Along the bottom, mixed in with the artistic pattern, is the azzatek.com site address.
The right side of the box shows the company name and mission statement first, and also provides check boxes to denote which case is inside. An identical list of specifications to that which we just explained is found to take up most of the panel.
Helping with saving money, so AZZA does not have to charge more for the Photios 250, we are looking at an identical copy of the front panel, but on the back of the box.
The same could be said for the side panels on the packaging as well, but there has been one change made. At the bottom of this panel, we can see the first mention of the 6.3-kilogram weight of the Photios 250.
Surprisingly, AZZA stepped up on the inner packaging. The tempered glass on the side has plastic stuck to both sides of it, but the top glass panel does not. The chassis is wrapped in a plastic bag to protect the paint and plastic parts, but AZZA chose to go with dense foam over Styrofoam which is better for protecting the heavier cases.
All of this packaging came together to ensure that even though the box was beat up, the chassis inside is damage free.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz