Hardware & Documentation
There is a tad more hardware shipped with the CR480. There is a pair of extra standoffs, M3 screws for 2.5" drive mounting, three thumbscrews to lock in HDDs, and eight rubber washers for fan installations. The bottom row offers up the 6/32 motherboard screws, four long fan screws, and eight normal fan screws.
Also found inside of the hardware box is this set of six slides to use with installing the HDDs. Riotoro also makes sure that you have one zip tie per tab on the motherboard tray. While it may not be a lot, there are plenty here to manage the wires correctly.
We hope Riotoro sort the site out soon, as with our best guess, the installation guide is to be found with the QR code. However, just like the CR280, we are delivered to the company site, but there are no instructions to be had in the download section.
The second part of the paperwork is a multi-lingual paper explaining what Riotoro offers in their warranty period, and just what will be accepted as their problem.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Riotoro CR480 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Riotoro CR480 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CR480]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda promises deep dive into DOOM Eternal at E3 2019
- Valve boss Gabe Newell talks about Halo coming to the PC
- Master Chief Collection on PC won't support Play Anywhere
- NVIDIA unlocks ray tracing on some GeForce GTX series cards
- Master Chief Collection PC beta tests announced
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Electrifying 3v3 Asymmetrical Shooter Aftercharge Premieres New Characters at the Indie Megabooth during PAX East
- VIPER GAMING attends PAX EAST 2019 with New Gaming Products
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration