We just wanted to briefly show that Optane Memory has even more horsepower under the hood when we run it on a faster OS than Windows 10. Let's once again focus on 4K QD1 random read performance.
Windows Server 2012 R2 running on Z270 with 7700K processor at 5GHz:
4K read = 415.8 MBs is equivalent to 106,445 IOPS
A total read score of 10,369.40 is a new lab record for any single SSD.
Windows Server 2008 R2 running on Z170 with 6700K processor at 4.7GHz:
4K read = 488.0 MBs is equivalent to 124,928 IOPS. This is 7.5x the performance of a 960 Pro running on Server 2008.
Staggering 4K QD1 read performance to say the least.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, Optane Memory Setup & Boot Videos]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - Max IOPS & Disk Response]
- Page 8 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]