Temps & Power
I was interested to see how the entire system would fare with power consumption, since I was running a 6C/12T processor with the AMD Ryzen 5 1600X mixed with AMD's Radeon RX 570, at least in AORUS form. Our entire system was consuming anywhere between 218W and 260W, depending on the test - with the GIGABYTE RX 570 AORUS falling in at around 240W average.
Directly comparing the RX 570 AORUS against MSI's new GTX 1060 Gaming X+ 9Gbps card that uses just 185W average, Polaris is using 50W+ while being slightly slower. But, in the end it averages out when you factor in total costs with a gaming setup and purchases like a FreeSync display which are radically cheaper than competing NVIDIA G-Sync gaming displays.
As for temps, we were sitting anywhere between 62C and 68C depending on the test, with the RX 570 AORUS maxing out at 69C. But comparing the RX 570 AORUS against our EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 graphics card, the temps are the same - and the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 is a much more powerful card.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AORUS RX 570 4GB Graphics Card - Mid Range Champ? retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- Mono Studio release launch trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark
- My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- Amazon's MMO title 'New World' gets batch of screenshots
- Smash Bros. Ultimate recent leak: Incineroar/Ken/Minecraft
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.