Inside the Himars Continued
The motherboard tray is tall and narrow, with the entire right side of it offering a gap to pass wires through. The tray is labeled for standoff placement, there is a medium sized hole to access CPU coolers through, and while there are six holes with grommets, they are all small in size.
The floor of the Himars is exposed, allowing for a PSU to snug up against the foam PSU membrane found on the back panel. If the PSU chosen is short enough, you can also add in a 120mm or 140mm fan to help with the influx of cooler air into the chassis.
Hanging inside of the rear panel of the Himars is a 120mm fan with a clear frame and blades. Both fans are 3-pin powered, but also have a Molex power plug daisy chained off of them. This fan is blue LED backlit, whereas the front fan is not.
On the left third of the chassis, there is 25mm or more to run wiring. At to the majority of it, the right two-thirds of it, there is only 20mm of room, and an optional location to place a 2.5" drive. We also find eight tie points running down the middle to address the front I/O wiring, and that from the PSU.
All of the wires are black to help them to blend into the build. There is an HD Audio lead, and the native USB 3.0 lead to the left. On the right side, we find the ribbon cable for LED and switch connectivity, and a single sided USB 2.0 connection as well.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Himars Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Himars Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM