Inside the Himars Continued
The motherboard tray is tall and narrow, with the entire right side of it offering a gap to pass wires through. The tray is labeled for standoff placement, there is a medium sized hole to access CPU coolers through, and while there are six holes with grommets, they are all small in size.
The floor of the Himars is exposed, allowing for a PSU to snug up against the foam PSU membrane found on the back panel. If the PSU chosen is short enough, you can also add in a 120mm or 140mm fan to help with the influx of cooler air into the chassis.
Hanging inside of the rear panel of the Himars is a 120mm fan with a clear frame and blades. Both fans are 3-pin powered, but also have a Molex power plug daisy chained off of them. This fan is blue LED backlit, whereas the front fan is not.
On the left third of the chassis, there is 25mm or more to run wiring. At to the majority of it, the right two-thirds of it, there is only 20mm of room, and an optional location to place a 2.5" drive. We also find eight tie points running down the middle to address the front I/O wiring, and that from the PSU.
All of the wires are black to help them to blend into the build. There is an HD Audio lead, and the native USB 3.0 lead to the left. On the right side, we find the ribbon cable for LED and switch connectivity, and a single sided USB 2.0 connection as well.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Himars Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Himars Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- Elmo fixes feud between Cersei and Tyrion in Game of Thrones
- Mortal Kombat 11 launch trailer is a high dose of nostalgia
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!