Hardware & Documentation
Five bags of hardware are found inside of the white box. In the top row, we find the 6-32 motherboard screws and HDD screws if using the hidden trays. There are standoffs and a socket, and we are also sent an extra set of thumbscrews. The hex head 6-32 screws are used for the PSU and internal drive bays, while the bag of M3 screws is used to secure the 2.5" drives.
To help manage wiring behind the motherboard tray, Honbontec sends along five zip-ties to keep wiring close to the motherboard tray. If the pair of loops pre-installed there are not enough, another pair can be found with the hardware. These come with adhesive on the back of the plastic portion holding the loop and is how they are attached to the motherboard tray.
The manual for the Gravity 6 is thorough and starts with an exploded diagram of the case. Each and every part is marked and described so that when you move through the installation process to follow, it is easy to reference what parts are being addressed.
There is also a parts list inside of the manual, with good renderings and descriptions of processes throughout. While this chassis is geared to the enthusiast, even the most novice builder should have no issues.
PRICING: You can find the Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit