Lian Li decides to go the route of plain for the external packaging. A yellowish cardboard is used to contain the chassis, and on the front panel, all we find is the Lian Li name and logo, along with "Aluminum PC Case" PC-J60.
On this die of the box, we find the bulk of the panel with nothing to offer. Near the bottom we see two possible boxes to check, and ours is marked next to the PC-J60 B listing.
The back of the box is a match to its opposing panel. There is nothing to see here past the company and chassis names.
Even with the skinny side panels, they are identical. The only change here is that there is a sticker that denoted HAMPTON USA, which can only assume is the port this chassis went through to get here.
Inside of the box, with a windowed version of the four options, you will find the outside of the window to have plastic taped in place to protect the outside of it. Around the entire chassis, a clear bag is placed over it to keep moisture out and keeps the aluminum finished protected. To keep the chassis from taking damage when the box gets dropped, thin Styrofoam caps are used and allowed the PC-J60 B with window to arrive as you will soon see it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam