Lian Li decides to go the route of plain for the external packaging. A yellowish cardboard is used to contain the chassis, and on the front panel, all we find is the Lian Li name and logo, along with "Aluminum PC Case" PC-J60.
On this die of the box, we find the bulk of the panel with nothing to offer. Near the bottom we see two possible boxes to check, and ours is marked next to the PC-J60 B listing.
The back of the box is a match to its opposing panel. There is nothing to see here past the company and chassis names.
Even with the skinny side panels, they are identical. The only change here is that there is a sticker that denoted HAMPTON USA, which can only assume is the port this chassis went through to get here.
Inside of the box, with a windowed version of the four options, you will find the outside of the window to have plastic taped in place to protect the outside of it. Around the entire chassis, a clear bag is placed over it to keep moisture out and keeps the aluminum finished protected. To keep the chassis from taking damage when the box gets dropped, thin Styrofoam caps are used and allowed the PC-J60 B with window to arrive as you will soon see it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard