System IO Benchmarks
Internal Storage Read Test:
Internal Storage Write Test:
ixChariot Network Throughput:
The XPS 13's M.2 SSD is quick on its feet, and in real life, you wouldn't notice the difference between the Toshiba M.2 drive Dell uses and the Samsung based drives many other vendors use.
Network performance of the Killer Wireless AC card is very good, better than Intel in many cases.
Dell claims the XPS 13 has the best battery life around, and our tests do have the XPS 13 topping our charts. Dell claims close to 11 hours of life; I got almost 10 hours in light load scenarios. Of course, it's easy to drain that battery more quickly through battery specific benchmarks such as BatteryEater and PCMark Home Battery Test, and the XPS 13 beats the ThinkPad X1 Yoga in PCMark Home Battery life, but not in Battery Eater.
Overall, battery life is excellent, this isn't a notebook you will always have to plug in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit