Hardware & Documentation
Part of what we located in the hardware box is shown in this image. There are M3 countersunk screws for mounting 2.5" drives, a standoff, HDD mounting screws, and the last bag has 6/32 screws for the motherboard and PSU.
You should also expect to find six zip-ties to keep the wiring clean behind the motherboard tray. Since there are so many places left to fill with fans, Corsair also sends along standard fan screws, as well as a set of long screws to mount them on the front of the 270R.
Found outside of the chassis, there is yet another bag which delivers the installation guide and warranty insert. The guide covers all the parts you should have, and goes through the entire build process, showing how each device in the build is to be installed, leaving only the cooling out of the guide as each build would be different in optional cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Carbide 270R Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Carbide 270R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit