Hardware & Documentation
Part of what we located in the hardware box is shown in this image. There are M3 countersunk screws for mounting 2.5" drives, a standoff, HDD mounting screws, and the last bag has 6/32 screws for the motherboard and PSU.
You should also expect to find six zip-ties to keep the wiring clean behind the motherboard tray. Since there are so many places left to fill with fans, Corsair also sends along standard fan screws, as well as a set of long screws to mount them on the front of the 270R.
Found outside of the chassis, there is yet another bag which delivers the installation guide and warranty insert. The guide covers all the parts you should have, and goes through the entire build process, showing how each device in the build is to be installed, leaving only the cooling out of the guide as each build would be different in optional cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Carbide 270R Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Carbide 270R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz