Hardware & Documentation
In clearly marked bags, all of the screws needed to finish the build are found. There are four screws for HDDs, and a handful of screws to use for 2.5" drives. We are shipped five PSU screws, and thirteen motherboard screws to get everything mounted with.
Rosewill also sends the Cullinan with ten wire ties, five extra standoffs, and an additional set of four side panel screws. Since the standoffs are pre-installed, and both doors come with screws, these are just in case you lose things or happen to cross thread something along the way.
Rosewill includes a manual found outside of the inner packaging. The quick user guide is more in depth than what we saw from Anidees and simplifies the process as much as possible.
While no measurements are given other than for the dimensions of the radiators supported in the front and at the top of the Cullinan, we are still stuck to 63mm of room up top and 60mm in the front, for the sandwich of fans and radiators. 360mm radiators are not the only option either, as a 280mm radiator can also go in either location.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit