Hardware & Documentation
In clearly marked bags, all of the screws needed to finish the build are found. There are four screws for HDDs, and a handful of screws to use for 2.5" drives. We are shipped five PSU screws, and thirteen motherboard screws to get everything mounted with.
Rosewill also sends the Cullinan with ten wire ties, five extra standoffs, and an additional set of four side panel screws. Since the standoffs are pre-installed, and both doors come with screws, these are just in case you lose things or happen to cross thread something along the way.
Rosewill includes a manual found outside of the inner packaging. The quick user guide is more in depth than what we saw from Anidees and simplifies the process as much as possible.
While no measurements are given other than for the dimensions of the radiators supported in the front and at the top of the Cullinan, we are still stuck to 63mm of room up top and 60mm in the front, for the sandwich of fans and radiators. 360mm radiators are not the only option either, as a 280mm radiator can also go in either location.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard