Inside the Cullinan
Things begin to differ from this point onward. First of all, we can see the Rosewill name painted on the inside of the bezel. The other thing is that behind the magnetic dust filter, we find 120mm fans mounted there, and rather than white LEDs, Rosewill opts for blue LEDs in these fans.
Initially, upon first glance, everything from this view seems identical to the AI Crustal, and for the most part, you are correct. Minor changes include black framed fans this time, and the lack of a company name on the side of the PSU cover which is running along the bottom.
The trio of fans installed in the front is made with black frames and clear blades. This helps the fans to blend into the chassis, while at the same time, it allows the blue LEDs to reflect in the clear blades. Off to the left slightly, we find the same cable cover the AI Crystal offered, which tidies up the look of the 24-pin and SATA cables.
With the magnetic dust filter slid to the side, we see large honeycomb mesh used for the top to breathe through. There is room for three 120mm fans or two 140mm fans, and all holes are slotted to allow adjustments for various radiator spacing.
The same motherboard tray is used in this design. We still see fifteen tie points, the oddly shaped access hole, multiple holes for wires, and a clearly marked motherboard tray to ease standoff installation.
The PSU cover is the same as well. There is a slightly rounded bend to the cover, and it still offers the large hole with a grommet in it for GPU wiring and front panel connectivity needs. The only thing that has changed is that Rosewill chose not to put their name here like Anidees did.
The rear panel of this chassis holds the same fan found in the front. The fan leads are silver and terminate in 3-pin fan connections. All of these plus another fan, can all be controlled via a built-in fan hub connected to the fan speed controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure