Inside the Cullinan
Things begin to differ from this point onward. First of all, we can see the Rosewill name painted on the inside of the bezel. The other thing is that behind the magnetic dust filter, we find 120mm fans mounted there, and rather than white LEDs, Rosewill opts for blue LEDs in these fans.
Initially, upon first glance, everything from this view seems identical to the AI Crustal, and for the most part, you are correct. Minor changes include black framed fans this time, and the lack of a company name on the side of the PSU cover which is running along the bottom.
The trio of fans installed in the front is made with black frames and clear blades. This helps the fans to blend into the chassis, while at the same time, it allows the blue LEDs to reflect in the clear blades. Off to the left slightly, we find the same cable cover the AI Crystal offered, which tidies up the look of the 24-pin and SATA cables.
With the magnetic dust filter slid to the side, we see large honeycomb mesh used for the top to breathe through. There is room for three 120mm fans or two 140mm fans, and all holes are slotted to allow adjustments for various radiator spacing.
The same motherboard tray is used in this design. We still see fifteen tie points, the oddly shaped access hole, multiple holes for wires, and a clearly marked motherboard tray to ease standoff installation.
The PSU cover is the same as well. There is a slightly rounded bend to the cover, and it still offers the large hole with a grommet in it for GPU wiring and front panel connectivity needs. The only thing that has changed is that Rosewill chose not to put their name here like Anidees did.
The rear panel of this chassis holds the same fan found in the front. The fan leads are silver and terminate in 3-pin fan connections. All of these plus another fan, can all be controlled via a built-in fan hub connected to the fan speed controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit