Inside the AI Crystal Continued
Once we make it around to the right side of the chassis, we start to see how the vast emptiness of the other views is accomplished. The wiring is cleanly tended to along the left edge, tied up and resting in the lower compartment. We see the hardware box sitting in the HDD rack, and there is, even more, to discuss too.
Near the main wiring, just to the left of the cooler access hole, we find a PCB used to power fans via the switch contained in the front I/O panel. FAN1 is connected to power the PCB, and that leads ends in a 4-pin Molex. Ports marked FAN2 through FAN6 are used to power up to five fans off of the same switch.
Below the access hole in the motherboard tray, we find a row of three trays held in place with tabs and thumbscrews. There are for housing 2.5" drives, allowing drives to be seen through the right side glass panel.
Near the front of the chassis, this time at floor level, we find the two-bay HDD cage. This uses steel trays which are removable via removal of thumbscrews. If the need arises for the need of more room, this cage can be removed, allowing for more PSU length, or room for smaller pumps and reservoirs to be placed, hidden from view.
There are four plastic supports on which the PSU is to be rested. Once the PSU is installed through the opening on this side, and resting on the supports with the fan facing down, you can them use provided screws to mount it to the back of the chassis.
The 4-pin Molex on the left powers the fan hub and fan controller, while the rest of the wiring takes care of the front I/O panel too. There is a native USB 3.0 connection, one for the HD Audio, one for USB 2.0 and a ribbon of cables to connect the switches and LEDs.
PRICING: You can find the Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $140 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £130 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo discuss Metroid Prime 4/Yoshi/Pokemon progression
- Total War dev Creative Assembly working on tactical FPS
- NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs power 5 out of 7 best supercomputers
- INSOMNIA: The Ark developers announce new jazzy soundtrack
- Forza Horizon 4 car list leaked, 90GB of pre-load available
- Swann NVR-8580 8-Channel 4K Security System Review
- اعطال صيانه تكييفات امريكول (01014723434) اصلاح امري
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit