SanDisk SSD Plus & Z410 SATA III SSD
The SSD Plus ships in a smaller red and white themed packaging. There is an image of the enclosed drive on the front. The capacity of the enclosed SSD is listed on the upper right corner. The Z410 ships in a black themed plain looking box. The back of the SSD Plus packaging is white and offers little information about the enclosed SSD other than its 3-year limited warranty and SATA III interface. The back of the Z410's packaging lists the drives form factor, capacity, date of manufacture and shipping firmware.
Both SSDs are cradled in clear plastic trays for protection. The SSD Plus includes a printed user/warranty guide, stick-on plastic spacer and a card that informs you where to go to download SanDisk's SSD Dashboard utility software.
The enclosures are both constructed of plastic. They are both screw less snap together designs.
Labeling is the reverse of one another.
The front/back of the enclosure features a manufacturer's label that lists the drive's model number, capacity, serial number and various bits of other relevant information.
Both drives have identical PCB's and components, so we are only going to detail one of them. The PCB is a tiny DRAM-less design. This side of the PCB houses the drive's controller and two flash packages.
This side of the PCB houses two additional flash packages.
A detailed view of the SMI SM2256S 4-channel controller that powers both SSDs.
A detailed view of one of the drive's SanDisk branded 15nm TLC flash packages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit