SanDisk SSD Plus & Z410 SATA III SSD
The SSD Plus ships in a smaller red and white themed packaging. There is an image of the enclosed drive on the front. The capacity of the enclosed SSD is listed on the upper right corner. The Z410 ships in a black themed plain looking box. The back of the SSD Plus packaging is white and offers little information about the enclosed SSD other than its 3-year limited warranty and SATA III interface. The back of the Z410's packaging lists the drives form factor, capacity, date of manufacture and shipping firmware.
Both SSDs are cradled in clear plastic trays for protection. The SSD Plus includes a printed user/warranty guide, stick-on plastic spacer and a card that informs you where to go to download SanDisk's SSD Dashboard utility software.
The enclosures are both constructed of plastic. They are both screw less snap together designs.
Labeling is the reverse of one another.
The front/back of the enclosure features a manufacturer's label that lists the drive's model number, capacity, serial number and various bits of other relevant information.
Both drives have identical PCB's and components, so we are only going to detail one of them. The PCB is a tiny DRAM-less design. This side of the PCB houses the drive's controller and two flash packages.
This side of the PCB houses two additional flash packages.
A detailed view of the SMI SM2256S 4-channel controller that powers both SSDs.
A detailed view of one of the drive's SanDisk branded 15nm TLC flash packages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower