X99P-SLI Circuit Analysis Continued
GIGABYTE is using the same "Alpine Ridge" controller found on some Z170 motherboards which support Thunderbolt 3. In this case, four PCI-E 3.0 lanes are connected to the controller. The controller provides USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt 3, and a TPS65982 provides advanced Type-C port power and switch capabilities.
The audio uses an ALC1150 as the codec and a Texas Instruments NE5532 as the amplifier. There are 11 Nichicon Gold series electrolytic audio capacitors. There are 13 RGB LEDs located along the divide which illuminate the division between the audio section and rest of the motherboard.
GIGABYTE decided to use Intel's i218v to support a full Intel NIC implementation. To expand some of the USB 3.0 on the backpanel, GIGABYTE utilizes a Renesas D720210 USB 3.0 hub.
An IDT6V49322NLG clock generator expands BCLK margins. The main SuperIO is an iTE IT8620E and a secondary embedded controller, an iTE IT8792E, provides expanded fan control.
Two 128Mbit (16MB) BIOS ROMs provide dual BIOS functionality.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X99P-SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X99P-SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard retails for $250 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X99P-SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard retails for £217 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X99P-SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X99P-SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X99P-SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases