The DXRacer Iron Series comes in various parts, which takes around 15-20 minutes to build.
The front of DXRacer Iron Series gaming chair looks slick as hell, and quite menacing - to me, at least.
The cushioning on the chair is lush and thick and is super comfortable to sit on for hours at a time.
The base of the chair is a five-legged aluminum base that uses universal 3-inch casters. It rests on an enormous 27-inch base, which is quite wide - allowing the Iron Series gaming chair to hold the immense weight that it does.
The arm rests on the chair are insanely comfortable, and can be customized and moved to your liking.
The rest of the chair can be adjusted with the height, recline position and the height of the armrests all completely adjustable.
The adjustment of the back is a racing chair-like handle, which I loved to use.
PRICING: You can find the DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for £296 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix
- Samsung teases 8TB NF1 NVMe SSD: PCIe 4.0 with 3GB/sec reads
- Gears of War 5 aiming for 4K 60FPS on Xbox One X
- Microsoft teams with Nintendo for Minecraft crossplay fun
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit