The DXRacer Iron Series comes in various parts, which takes around 15-20 minutes to build.
The front of DXRacer Iron Series gaming chair looks slick as hell, and quite menacing - to me, at least.
The cushioning on the chair is lush and thick and is super comfortable to sit on for hours at a time.
The base of the chair is a five-legged aluminum base that uses universal 3-inch casters. It rests on an enormous 27-inch base, which is quite wide - allowing the Iron Series gaming chair to hold the immense weight that it does.
The arm rests on the chair are insanely comfortable, and can be customized and moved to your liking.
The rest of the chair can be adjusted with the height, recline position and the height of the armrests all completely adjustable.
The adjustment of the back is a racing chair-like handle, which I loved to use.
PRICING: You can find the DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for £296 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!