Accessories and Documentation
Under the cooler, stuck into the foam at the bottom, we found the LGA115X back plate. It offers 3M tape to attach it to the motherboard if desired, and the studs at the corners are cast into the plastic backplate and will not spin.
There is also a set of four screws to be used with LGA2011 sockets, as the screws in the cooler are in an oval hole and can adjust for both. We are also given a small tube of thermal paste to use, and a guide to show us more than telling us in text us how to install this cooler for both sockets.
We looked over the manual before we pulled out the wire fan clips and thought something was odd. We see in the guide some fancy clips that likely work much better with the IS-VC45 than these flat ones, but we did manage to use them, they are just tough to release once installed.
That 9mm fan that is 15mm thick is where we found this sticker covering the hub of it. This fan sips the power, and if it needs to be replaced, you are looking at finding the HA9215M12F-Z model fan.
PRICING: You can find the ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler retails for $65 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling IS-VC45 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard