Case Build & Finished Product
With the build completed and we take another spin around the chassis, we see not one thing has changed in the front. If we used LED fans or filled the ODD bays, we would never know as this slick panel covers everything and looks good doing it.
We had no issues at all fitting in the ATX test system. Average length cards will pose no issues at all with or without the HDD cage, plenty of room for the PSU at the bottom, and even left us plenty of room for an AIO.
We also wanted to offer a view of the Suppressor F31 with the optional PSU cover installed. At this time, we also removed the optical bay drives to help show off now much room along the front of this chassis as well as at the top can be used for water cooling.
We had no trouble snapping in the dust shield, nor did we have alignment issues with the video card. The PSU fits nicely too but does take two passes on the screws to seat it to the gasket correctly.
Just because it is in our nature to manage things well, we went ahead and tied everything down and routed it cleanly. With the room offered back here, though, you could almost just throw writing at this chassis, and it will stick, with plenty of room for more wires around it.
From this angle, unpowered and the powered up images looked identical, so we stuck with just one of the system powered. At this time we disconnected the fans on the AIO, and could hear nothing from the Suppressor F31 outside of a foot away. Even with the AIO at full blast, the sound was cut in half.
We did miss the flicker of the red LED for the HDD activity light, but when the system is powered on, there is a ring around the square power button that offers a soft, true blue glow of LED light.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner