Case Build & Finished Product
With the build completed and we take another spin around the chassis, we see not one thing has changed in the front. If we used LED fans or filled the ODD bays, we would never know as this slick panel covers everything and looks good doing it.
We had no issues at all fitting in the ATX test system. Average length cards will pose no issues at all with or without the HDD cage, plenty of room for the PSU at the bottom, and even left us plenty of room for an AIO.
We also wanted to offer a view of the Suppressor F31 with the optional PSU cover installed. At this time, we also removed the optical bay drives to help show off now much room along the front of this chassis as well as at the top can be used for water cooling.
We had no trouble snapping in the dust shield, nor did we have alignment issues with the video card. The PSU fits nicely too but does take two passes on the screws to seat it to the gasket correctly.
Just because it is in our nature to manage things well, we went ahead and tied everything down and routed it cleanly. With the room offered back here, though, you could almost just throw writing at this chassis, and it will stick, with plenty of room for more wires around it.
From this angle, unpowered and the powered up images looked identical, so we stuck with just one of the system powered. At this time we disconnected the fans on the AIO, and could hear nothing from the Suppressor F31 outside of a foot away. Even with the AIO at full blast, the sound was cut in half.
We did miss the flicker of the red LED for the HDD activity light, but when the system is powered on, there is a ring around the square power button that offers a soft, true blue glow of LED light.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ataribox will open pre-orders this Thursday
- Uber challenged, Taxify launches in Sydney Australia
- Microsoft release 4K Streaming update for Xbox One X/S
- Intel reportedly slashing budget to 'Intel Inside' marketing
- Inno3D intros new P104-100 Crypto-Mining Accelerator card
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series