Hardware & Documentation
In the bag of hardware, we are offered this set of screws and goodies. There is an extra pair of standoffs and a socket for them, a set of hex head screws for the PSU, and a set of four fan screws to use in one of the optional locations. At the bottom are motherboard screws, the ones to the right are pretty much for SSD mounting.
Rather than zip-ties Thermaltake offers five resizable straps that will adjust in many sizes. They send two sheets of isolation washers for HDD installation and even pack a motherboard post speaker.
The user manual offers everything you will need to know. Starting with a parts list, moving through the build, even covering all of the options and modularity along the way, enough to get anyone through a build with this chassis. The other insert is all about the one year term Thermaltake covers this against defects of errors in workmanship.
As we like to do, when the cooling options are so plainly laid out with no explanation needed, we snap an image of that page or pages to rid anyone of doubting what is possible inside of the F31.
Along with the chassis, we were asked to hold on until an optional piece arrived. It is a steel PSU cover that is rounded near the top as it offers two 2.5" drive locations as well as a large grommet for GPU power leads. It is also cut out for the front panel wiring as well as being notched along the back to fit the expansion slots. This option comes along with a $19.99 MSRP, and is fair for the look and features it offers this chassis. It also ships with the screws needed to keep it in place.
The optional storage drive trays are steel, and until we removed them, are locked into place with a thumbscrew. The top of the cover is slotted to accept the tabs on the trays, and both sides offer two screw locations for very secure drive mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- World War Z game will feature 1000+ zombie hordes
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered teased, could launch soon
- 30 Pieces Galaxy S9+ 256GB Site www . BizFests . com $14,610
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit