Plain brown cardboard with black printing keeps costs down and still can get the point across as it does here. The top offers the company and Suppressor F31 naming above a rendering of the closed chassis. Next to it we see that this is another Tt LCS certified design, and the address is at the bottom to access more information.
This panel gives us all the naming at the top and a smaller rendering of the F31 in the middle. Down below we see the front I/O connectivity, the fans, modular drive trays, and that it is LCS certified are pointed out.
As Thermaltake typically does, they use the back of the box for an exploded diagram. This side shows all of the major components and what does and does not come out of this chassis, and honestly, there isn't much that won't come apart on this design.
Getting around to the last side of the box, we have run into two images of the F31, where we have the No Window option ticked with a white sticker. Below that is a full list of specifications much like what we just covered on the last page.
Delivering the Suppressor F31 to us in great shape is the work of the box along with the thick Styrofoam end caps, and the plastic inner liner. All of which played its part, took some hits, and stood the test.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series