Reeven Four Eyes Touch Fan Controller
Fresh out of the box, we look dead into the face of the Four Eyes Touch. The four windows across the top are for each of the channels and at the bottom smaller buttons flank either side of the slider bar for control of thermal and fan speed options.
It was hard to see dead on to the controller, but the bottom right corner does have the Reeven name present in its design. As to either side, they are shiny black plastic and offers a pair of holes on either side to secure mount this into an optical bay.
Looking at the back of the LCD screen, we don't see much other than a ribbon cable and the short jumper at the bottom. It is nice to see the screen is screwed in and won't move around when used.
The power delivery side has the chokes at the back, with the caps in the middle and the resistors mixed in and at the front near the four 3-pin fan connections. To the right of them is a SATA power plug, and you connect the PSU lead directly to this device; there's no extra power lead to deal with.
To the right of the SATA power there are four dual pin plugs that are for the thermal sensors, these plug in on edge for each of the channels. To the right of that is a removable jumper to silence the controllers buzzer that is sitting right nearby.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- Ninja Theory may be making live service game
- Diablo 4 probably won't be revealed at BlizzCon 2018
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam