Reeven Four Eyes Touch Fan Controller
Fresh out of the box, we look dead into the face of the Four Eyes Touch. The four windows across the top are for each of the channels and at the bottom smaller buttons flank either side of the slider bar for control of thermal and fan speed options.
It was hard to see dead on to the controller, but the bottom right corner does have the Reeven name present in its design. As to either side, they are shiny black plastic and offers a pair of holes on either side to secure mount this into an optical bay.
Looking at the back of the LCD screen, we don't see much other than a ribbon cable and the short jumper at the bottom. It is nice to see the screen is screwed in and won't move around when used.
The power delivery side has the chokes at the back, with the caps in the middle and the resistors mixed in and at the front near the four 3-pin fan connections. To the right of them is a SATA power plug, and you connect the PSU lead directly to this device; there's no extra power lead to deal with.
To the right of the SATA power there are four dual pin plugs that are for the thermal sensors, these plug in on edge for each of the channels. To the right of that is a removable jumper to silence the controllers buzzer that is sitting right nearby.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ