Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware bag, we found many goodies. There are five zip ties for wiring, M3 thumbscrews, standoffs, a bunch of 6/32 screws, and a handful of M3 screws for the motherboard and SSDs.
Also, inside of the same larger bag, we find that Zalman sends a single solid steel replacement expansion slot cover for the back of the chassis, and they also include an 8-pin extension cable for those with a PSU lead that will not get to the top of the chassis.
They do send along what they call a user's manual, but it is a guide at best. They do cover the included bits that come in the chassis and what they are for, but the rest of the manual is essentially just showing how and where the components go. To see anything more than that, like cooling options, or water cooling potential, you need to visit Zalman's website to see how that works out.
We also found a visual inspection report where someone checked and verified the fan and filter, that the proper accessories are included, and that a visual inspection had been performed and stamped before it ever made it into the box.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman Z11 Neo for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman Z11 Neo retails for $77 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman Z11 Neo retails for £63 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Zalman Z11 Neo retails for $152 CAD at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z11 Neo Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z11 Neo]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One