Accessories and Documentation
What comes in the hardware box is a bit much to take on in one images, so for now let's stick to the Intel gear. We find the LGA115X back plate in the middle with spacers and thumbscrews at each corner. To either side are the top brackets that sit on top of the spacers, and along the bottom are the four LGA2011 socket screws.
For AMD users, leave the stock back plate on the motherboard, and stack the white spacers under the top brackets, and then send a screw through each hole into the backplate to secure this bit to the motherboard.
As for the more universal gear that is shipped with the NH-L9x65, we get ourselves a 90 degree screwdriver to assist in mounting the cooler. We also are given a tube of NT-H1, a Low Noise Adapter, and a shiny metal case badge.
We are also given the trio of manuals for the various types of installation that the SecuFirm2 gear is capable of. Not only do you get a parts list to be sure you are good to go, but with clear instructions and rendering to help guide you along, installation is a breeze.
PRICING: You can find the Noctua NH-L9x65 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Noctua NH-L9x65 retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Noctua NH-L9x65 retails for £35 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-L9x65 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower