Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the SS6-2440, we are staring into a glossy white front bezel. The top is rounded and smoothed over as it wraps around to the top panel, but down the face, we can see the pair of bay covers as well as the thick black stripe that starts vertical and angles to the right. Below that, we find a mesh panel that has angles as well to match the black accent line.
That black line continues along the top, and again angles to the right, but this time the mesh that follows it is just for show with no real purpose. In front of the accent line, there is a power and reset button off to the left, and to the right is the card reader slots, a USB 3.0 port, and USB 2.0 ports to either side of the HD Audio jacks.
As we make it to the left side of the chassis, we are greeted with a solid white panel. No bumps, no windows, nothing really exciting here, but we do wish that the painted parts matched the white offered in the plastic components.
The back of the SS6-2440 offers thumbscrews on both sides as well as to remove the top panel. In the black steel area, we find the rear exhaust above the rear I/O, with water cooling grommets and four expansion slots to the right. The lower section is vented to the left, but to the right is where the PSU will go.
As we move around to the right side of the chassis, we see it resembles the left side very much. The only change here is that the black accent line can be seen at the top as it rolls the edge of that panel.
Under the chassis, we find it is supported with large round feet that are rubber on the bottom. There are some structural bends seen here, but the main thing here is the removable dust filter placed under the PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit