Accessories and Documentation
In the box of hardware, we find only four long screws for fan installation in the front of the chassis, and by our count, we need eight. There is a speaker, a few standoffs they chose not to install, and in case you like cases from 1995, there are paper insulation washers. The middle row offers up four thumbscrews to lock in the hard drives, four extra fans screws, expansion slot screws, a pair of screws we have no idea what they are for, and bunches of M3 screws for the motherboard and 2.5" drive installations. For wire management, they offer five long wire ties.
To mount the 3.5" drives, you are given a set of eight rails. They also send a sheet of rubber washers that you need to peel off the sheet and stick to the pins on the rails. This will keep things from rattling around and take the slop out of them.
The part that was shipped in the Styrofoam top cap is what we are seeing here. For those who choose to move the top fans or remove them all together, this plastic plate then clips into the mesh top panel to keep noises from making their way out of the top of the P70.
If you get confused during the build, good luck finding a solution, as this is the extent of the guide to help you with the process. We get the same thing from the back of the box, and a six step process of images only to attempt to get the build completed.
Just in case you were not sure what the bits in the layout were for, Antec is sure to give this to you a third time rather than working on a better guide or a chassis that isn't bent about everywhere we look at it.
We do like that if they are going to send out damaged products from the factory, at least they are sure to send along the information for the two-year warranty. In our instance, this would be very handy to have as we would be returning this chassis as soon as the foam and plastic came off the case had we paid for it.
PRICING: You can find the Antec P70 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec P70 retails for $54 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Antec P70 retails for $77 CAD at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec P70 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P70]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series