OCZ TRION 100 480GB SATA III SSD
The TRION 100 is packaged in a white box with embossed chrome lettering. There is a picture of the drive on the front of the box. The drive's capacity is advertised on the lower right corner.
On the rear of the packaging, OCZ explains that the TRION 100 will improve your computing experience and lists some of the drive's attributes. There is a label located at the lower right corner of the box with the drive's model and serial numbers printed onto it.
Inside the box, the drive is protected from damage by a two piece clear plastic enclosure.
The front facing of the drive's enclosure is covered with an attractive light grey OCZ label. The label has light and dark blue angled stripes that enhance the visual appearance of the drive.
Centered on the back half of the drive is a manufacturer's label that lists the drive's model number, serial number, shipping firmware and capacity.
The drive's enclosure is formed from stamped aluminum, natural in color. The PCB snaps into place as does each half of the enclosure. The enclosure is a completely screw-less design.
All of the drive's major components are located on this half of the blue PCB. There are 4 Toshiba branded BGA flash packages, a Toshiba controller and a single DRAM package.
This side of the blue 3/4 length PCB is populated with a few small surface mounted components.
A close-in view of the Toshiba TC58 controller that powers the TRION 100.
A close-in view of one of the drive's four Toshiba A19 TLC 128GB flash packages.
Finally, a close-in view of the drive's NANYA branded LPDDR DRAM package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- If Anthem's cosmetics fail, paid expansions are likely
- The Divison 2 story sets U.S. capital aflame with chaos
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019