OCZ TRION 100 480GB SATA III SSD
The TRION 100 is packaged in a white box with embossed chrome lettering. There is a picture of the drive on the front of the box. The drive's capacity is advertised on the lower right corner.
On the rear of the packaging, OCZ explains that the TRION 100 will improve your computing experience and lists some of the drive's attributes. There is a label located at the lower right corner of the box with the drive's model and serial numbers printed onto it.
Inside the box, the drive is protected from damage by a two piece clear plastic enclosure.
The front facing of the drive's enclosure is covered with an attractive light grey OCZ label. The label has light and dark blue angled stripes that enhance the visual appearance of the drive.
Centered on the back half of the drive is a manufacturer's label that lists the drive's model number, serial number, shipping firmware and capacity.
The drive's enclosure is formed from stamped aluminum, natural in color. The PCB snaps into place as does each half of the enclosure. The enclosure is a completely screw-less design.
All of the drive's major components are located on this half of the blue PCB. There are 4 Toshiba branded BGA flash packages, a Toshiba controller and a single DRAM package.
This side of the blue 3/4 length PCB is populated with a few small surface mounted components.
A close-in view of the Toshiba TC58 controller that powers the TRION 100.
A close-in view of one of the drive's four Toshiba A19 TLC 128GB flash packages.
Finally, a close-in view of the drive's NANYA branded LPDDR DRAM package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games