Case Build and Finished Product
With our standard system installed, it is easy to fathom the amount of room left for LCS support. Plenty of room above the motherboard, and with the bays out of the front, there is a ton more room, and even with a decent length PSU in play, we could also still opt for cooling in the floor as well.
The back of the chassis fills out as we would expect. The dust shield snapped right in, we did have to flex the chassis ever so slightly to align the card, and the PSU fits snugly against the gasket.
Behind the scenes, we took a bit of time to reroute the wiring and tidy things up as much as possible, and there is still plenty of room for power leads, fan hubs, or anything else like PSU extensions if desired. Also, we took the SSD, mounted it to the tray, and locked it into the lower of the two optional locations at the left.
Once everything is all bundled back together and the panels are securely locked back into the chassis, we find at this point, absolutely nothing about the aesthetics or outward design has changed, and is something we tend to like when it comes to chassis design.
Unless you are behind the chassis once it is powered on, the only way you would know it is on is by the LED backlit ring around the power button shown here. The light to the left also should illuminate, but we missed it in five attempts to get it illuminated with an SSD booting the OS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit