The outer packaging is everything we expect to see with a be quiet! cooler. They kept to the black back drop with the grey trim down the side, allowing them to place the image of the cooler right in the middle with the company and product name popping right off the front. This is also where we find the 130W TDP rating first shown.
On this side of the packaging be quiet! offers a section that covers the areas of application this cooler is suited for. From multimedia to heavy graphics designers, all can appreciate what the Pure Rock affords them. Also along the bottom, they have some awards posted that the company has received in the past.
The back offers a bit about be quiet! at the top, and dives right into renderings of the cooler with four key features pointed out. Under the sticker that is strangely present, there is a very good specifications chart for in hand customers to make an educated choice about this cooler.
The last panel continues to repeat the areas of application for the Pure Rock, covering all of their markets. Just like on the front and the opposing panel, we see again the 130W TDP, and we are given the site address to look up more information about this cooler there.
While the outer packaging is what we normally see, the way the cooler is packaged is completely different. With a thin layer of foam at the bottom, and a hard plastic cap to protect the base, it stands inside of the box with only the top folded in bit of cardboard to keep it in place. However simple the idea is, it worked, and allowed our Pure Rock to arrive without a scratch on it.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler retails for $47.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series