Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box found in the ODD bays, there is a bag with all the screws and bits needed to get the build finished. We got a handful of screws to mount 3.5" drives into the trays, the motherboard standoffs, and motherboard screws in the top row. The bottom offers PSU screws, ODD screws, and a bunch of 2.5" drive mounting screws.
Just in case the lead on your PSU for the EPS 8-pin is a tad short, Nanoxia has you covered. While only a mid-tower, routing could play a part in not making the distance, and this 6" long 4-pin or 8-pin extension may come in handy.
The cover to the manual is in full color, but inside things are black and white. There is everything you need to know inside from what the hardware is for, to how to install various components, and while very short in content, will make the installation process a breeze.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the DS3]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series