Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is near shiny in the plastic used on the front bezel. The entire thing is black, and from the front, aside from the slightly angled edges around it, the only thing to see is the break where the top part opens and the rest covers the intake fans.
The top of the bezel opens and swings to the right to expose the trio of removable bay covers. While the door uses the magnet seen at the left of the bays to stay shut, if you look along the bottom, you can also see two fan slider switches to power up to six fans between the two.
In front of the steel, as part of the front bezel, we find the front I/O panel for the DS3. Here they offer a pair of 3.5mm HD Audio jacks on the left with a large power button in the center with a ring around it to illuminate later. To the right, we then find a pair of USB 3.0 connections and a single USB 2.0 connection.
The top of the chassis does offer optional ventilations, but the pair of 120mm or 140mm locations in the roof of the chassis is currently covered with sound absorbing pads.
Sticking with the sleek look of their cases, while there is a windowed option, our version offers a solid steel panel to see on the left. At the front of the chassis, we do see the cut out ventilation that is the source for the intake fans.
The back of the DS3 starts at the top with a pair of grommets for water cooling, and then we see the rear I/O and exhaust fan location. There are seven expansion slots and room for the PSU at the bottom, but also offers a second set of grommets for water cooling to pass through there as well.
Almost like looking at the left side of the chassis in the mirror is what we find when it comes to the right side of the DS3. The ventilation matches, there is no protrusion for wiring, even down to the small handle and thumbscrews, it all matches.
Under the chassis, we see large feet at the front of the chassis and much smaller ones used at the back, but the chassis is as sure footed as it can be. At the back is a removable dust filter for the PSU, but optional fan location is left bare.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the DS3]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam