It seems the other cases were much more colourful when it came to the box, but even so, the black on white packaging still offers options to display naming at the top, offer a rendering of the chassis with features listed in the middle, and tells us to "turn on German engineering".
Keeping the black and white going around the box, when we get to this side panel, we find that Nanoxia has used it to offer three specifications charts, and is also where the box is marked for the color option inside the box.
On the back, the top and bottom are identical to the front, but the center has definitely changed. This time we see a rendering of the opened chassis with an amazing nineteen things about the design being pointed out to potential customers in brick and mortar stores.
Along with the choice of colors used on this shiny packaging, to help save a little bit more money to invest into the chassis, we find that the side panels are indeed identical. Even when we look at the specs charts, they are still in English, German, and French.
Opening the box, our heart sank just a bit as we found the Styrofoam on both ends of the chassis was nearly destroyed. Both caps are broken in multiple places, however, the liner is intact. While this chassis obviously had a very rough journey to us for testing, as beat up as one would suppose this chassis to have been, we found not a single scratch or dent in this DS3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the DS3]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit