Keeping with the current trend, AZZA uses plain cardboard and black screen printing to display the naming at the top, and the image of the chassis down below. While this is the AZZA Z chassis, the box also displays the part number "CSAZ-103."
Under the AZZA name, the box should be checked next to "CSAZ-103." Below that, we find a very thorough specifications list filling the rest of the panel.
To help save on packaging costs, AZZA simply mimics what we already saw on the front, on the back of the box.
Just like the larger panels, the smaller side panels are identical. The smaller panels repeat the specifications chart in English.
Inside of the box, we found the Z wrapped in a clear plastic liner to protect the finished surfaces. Around that, at the front and back of the chassis, there are thick Styrofoam end caps used to deliver our CSAZ-103 in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [AZZA Z Mini-ITX Gaming Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AZZA Z]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series