Seagate ST6000VN001 6TB Enterprise NAS HDD
The Seagate Enterprise NAS is a typical 3.5" hard drive with a one inch z-height. The top label shows the model number, serial number, production date, and other relevant information.
All of the surface mount components are on the inner facing side of the PCB. The casing is a little different on the 6TB models from the other capacities, and this provides room for more platters to fit inside the case.
The ST6000VN001 has two mounting points on the sides, and not the typical three found on some hard drives.
Seagate's Enterprise NAS HDD product line is available in SATA only. For SATA 6Gb / 12Gb, users would need to venture into Seagate's nearline product series.
The large array of solid state capacitors on the lower edge of this image provide power to the drive to flush data in the Samsung DRAM buffer to the disk in case of a power fail event.
The Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD uses a Samsung 128MB DRAM buffer for cache duty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit