Seagate ST6000VN001 6TB Enterprise NAS HDD
The Seagate Enterprise NAS is a typical 3.5" hard drive with a one inch z-height. The top label shows the model number, serial number, production date, and other relevant information.
All of the surface mount components are on the inner facing side of the PCB. The casing is a little different on the 6TB models from the other capacities, and this provides room for more platters to fit inside the case.
The ST6000VN001 has two mounting points on the sides, and not the typical three found on some hard drives.
Seagate's Enterprise NAS HDD product line is available in SATA only. For SATA 6Gb / 12Gb, users would need to venture into Seagate's nearline product series.
The large array of solid state capacitors on the lower edge of this image provide power to the drive to flush data in the Samsung DRAM buffer to the disk in case of a power fail event.
The Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD uses a Samsung 128MB DRAM buffer for cache duty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit