At just 60Hz, we never expected this monitor to wow us, but it certainly didn't fall below expectations. The picture is quite sharp, and the 60Hz didn't really bother us too much, but hardcore gamers will certainly want to opt for a display with a faster refresh and quicker response time.
Looking at and editing pictures on the VX2263 is a pleasant experience as the monitor is sharp. Pictures look great, and colors seem very true to life.
The same can be said about watching videos on the panel. I'm quite pleased with how movies came across on the panel. This sharpness is likely partially attributable to the hard anti-glare coating. It really helps things pop.
And speaking of the anti-glare coating, the panel features edge-to-edge glass, which helps make this panel look great. Add to that slim bezels and a multi-monitor setup can easily be visualized with this display.
And finally, viewing angles. While ViewSonic claims 178/178 horizontal/vertical, the panel starts to dim as you move off-angle, decreasing the viewing experience. However, the colors do stay true-or close to true-even as you move to the extremes of viewing angles.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Features & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Dead Pixels, Assembly and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, OSD & Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM