Ever since I took the reins of being the Audio Editor for TweakTown, I've received a bunch of different portable speakers from companies I've either never personally dealt with before, or flat out never heard of before. LuguLake is one of those, who sent me their latest Portable Bluetooth Speaker that has a stand for your smartphone or tablet - and it's kinda useful.
Not only is Lugu Lake a lake that is found in the North West Yunnan plateau in the center of Ningliang Yi Autonomous County in the People's Republic of China - thanks Wikipedia - but they're a company who make mobile accessories, like portable batteries and what we have here today, a portable speaker.
Not only that, but the company makes an insane amount of products, ranging from Stone Stainless Steel Fingernail/Toenail/Nail Clippers, to Waterproof Dog Coats and everything you can possibly imagine in-between.
Specifications, Pricing and Availability
With the Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, LuguLake has built a simple, but useful portable speaker. We have a simple, yet functional and fashionable design that uses a metal texture - something that feels great to touch. Stereo speakers are found inside of the LuguLake BT-10, which is the product model - we'll call it the BT-10 from now on.
The LuguLake BT-10 speaker has stereo speakers with a maximum transmitted power of 4dB, Bluetooth 3.0 makes the connection between your smartphone or tablet and the speaker possible, but a 3.5mm jack makes the cut - something that should be applauded. It is charged by a micro USB port at 5V, measures in nicely at 200 x 80 x 42mm, or 7.87 x 3.14 x 1.65 inches and weighs in at just 313g, or 0.69lbs.
All of this arrives for a decent price, with the LuguLake BT-10 speaker on Amazon right now for $39.99, down from its usual price of $89.99. At $90, the price is a bit steep, but $40 is pretty good for a speaker like this. Let's get into the chunky part of the review.
A Closer Look
Now we're going to take a closer look at the LuguLake BT-10 speaker, starting from the front.
At the front, we have the LuguLake branding at the bottom, and just behind that we have a nice spot for placing your smartphone or tablet.
To the side, we have the speaker.
On the back, we have an LED to notify you it's on charge, an on/off button, auxiliary in, and DC in to get it charged up.
A closer look at the rear of the BT-10.
The design of the LuguLake BT-10 is nice and simple, with a stand for your smartphone or tablet to lay on so that you can quickly walk past the BT-10, slap down your device, and have music blasting out. It's a great way to quickly get music playing, especially when you've got some friends over.
Other than that, the design looks good, but it's basic. For $39.99, this is about what I'd expect, but it is on more of the expensive side of things, even for a cheaper speaker.
PRICING: You can find the LuguLake Portable Bluetooth Speaker, with Stand function Wireless Stereo Speaker Built-in 3.5mm Aux Port for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series