The Supermicro X10DRi-T motherboard comes in as a direct upgrade to the X9DR3/i-F SKU line. The X9DR3/i-F is a high-volume motherboard for Supermicro, so we expect the X10DRi-T will also be high-volume. As a general-purpose server motherboard, this kit fits into a typical Supermicro 4U tower case for workstations, or it can be installed in 2U and 3U server cases for storage and other applications.
The Supermicro X10DRi-T motherboard comes in two different versions, the X10DRi and X10DRi-T. The X10DRi is has network options (Intel i350 Dual port GbE LAN). And the X10DRi-T adds advanced network options (Intel X540 Dual port 10GBase-T).
Both the X10DRi and X10DRi-T support dual Intel E5-2600 v3 processors (Socket R3) based on new Intel Microarchitecture 22nm process technology. These features deliver high system performance, and power efficiency. These motherboards also feature the PCH C612, which supports Hybrid-clock, Intel's Node Manager 3.0, Intel Management Engine, and new DDR4 with speeds up to 2133MHz.
The key features of the X10DRi-T server motherboard are:
- Dual HSW EP E5-2600 v3 (Socket R3 up to 145W), QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Intel C612 chipset
- 16 DIMM, 1TB Reg. ECC DDR4 up to 2133 MHz
- Three PCIe 3.0 x16, Three PCIe 3.0 x8
- Dual Intel X540 Dual port 10GBase-T network
- Ten SATA3, eleven USB Ports (six USB 3.0)
- 12" x 13" E-ATX Form Factor
This motherboard can handle up to 145W processors, which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (18 core) CPUs. Ten SATA ports are very common on the new platforms, so you should have no issues with storage options.
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro X10DRi-T for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Supermicro X10DRi-T retails for $550.17 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam