128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD and is indicative of performance in OLAP, batch processing, streaming, content delivery applications, and backup scenarios.
The XS1715 displays solid sequential read speed of 3,006 MB/s at 256 OIO, the Intel DC P3700 averages 2,392 MB/s, the HGST FlashMAX II averages 2,664 MB/s, and the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s.
The XS1715 delivers great performance vs latency in the sequential read testing.
Sequential write performance is important in tasks such as caching, replication, HPC, content delivery applications, and database logging. The Samsung XS1715 averages 1,399 MB/s, the Intel DC P3700 scores 1,818 MB/s, the HGST FlashMAX II weighs in with 1,091 MB/s, and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The Intel DC P3700 continues to provide tremendous performance in sequential write workloads, but the XS1715 also delivers very low latency and solid performance metrics in our testing.
The XS1715 delivers good performance across the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard