8k Random Read/Write
Many server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server workloads also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write distributions.
The Samsung XS1715 averages 384,690 IOPS at 256 OIO, the Intel averages 275,367 IOPS, the FlashMAX II averages 207,859 IOPS, and the Micron P420m takes a slight lead to top the chart at 387,785 IOPS. The XS1715 again displays impressive performance scaling in the middle ranges as well, dominating the 16-128 OIO segment of the test.
The Micron P420m took the performance crown under the heaviest workloads, but the XS1715 separates itself from the crowd in our Latency-v-IOPS chart.
The Samsung XS1715 averages 54,588 IOPS at 256 OIO, the Intel DC P3700 averages 66,082 IOPS, the P420m hits 79,633 IOPS, and the FlashMAX II tops out at a speed of 59,279 IOPS.
The Samsung XS1715 and Micron P420m are closely matched under heavy load, and the Intel DC P3700 and FlashMAX II take the lead.
The XS1715 exhibits the same affinity for read-centric workloads in this test, but also performs well in heavier write workloads. The Intel DC P3700 continues to lead in mixed random write workloads.
We note the same latency characteristics observed in the 4k mixed random workload testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit