Temperatures, Cooling and Noise
The system is fully loaded using Furmark and Prime 95, similar to our laptop testing. The sound recordings are made in front of the machine, about 6 inches from the center of the tower. Temperatures are reported as recorded by CoreTemp and Furmark.
Here is where we start to see the low-power CI320 start to excel. Even with passive cooling, the ZBOX reaches a maximum temperature of 74C. As the GPU is integrated, we use the CPU temperature of 74C for the GPU as well.
Even better, the CI320 produces virtually zero noise. With a passive cooler and no moving parts (SSD instead of HDD), there is nothing to produce sound. Our meter is unable to pick up any noise above and beyond the low ambient noise.
Power consumption is measured while the system is loaded for the temperature test and while sitting idle at the desktop. Measurement is taken at the wall, so it includes everything running in the system, not including the monitor.
Additionally, power consumption is another strong point of the CI320. At idle, it consumes just 7W. Under full load, it draws 13W. This is an incredibly small amount and would cost next to nothing to run 24/7.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle & System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures and Noise & Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz