HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
The Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller is known to deliver high sequential read speeds. Gamers who normally wait for loading screens can benefit from the high sequential read speeds from the Force Series LX. As you can see though, in this capacity size, several leading SSDs also read sequential data back at a very high rate.
One of the large differences between value and enthusiast class SSDs is the write performance. Many of the enthusiast class SSDs can write sequential data 30 to 40 MB/s faster than the Force LX. At just under 400 MB/s, the Force LX is far from slow though. The Force LX is a bit faster on average than the MX100 512GB.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 18.104.22.168
After a reasonable number of sequential and random data writes to the drive, the Force LX still performs very well. This test uses 128KB blocks, a better representation of sequential performance than the previous tests and one that shows performance with garbage collection kicked in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor