BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS, you can see that the overall design isn't really anything new. We've got a UEFI BIOS, as you'd expect, and the same black and red color scheme that is seen on the motherboard.
If you've done any overclocking on an ASRock board in recent years, you won't be too surprised with what's on offer. If you're wanting to bump up those clock speeds, you'll want to head into the OC Tweaker section of the BIOS, where we have everything and more required to get the job done.
We're going to be covering overclocking on the next page. But as we mentioned in our i7 5960X EE review, and we'll mention again on the next page. Due to time constraints and just being generally new with the platform, we're going to be using the "Load Optimized CPU OC Settings" that can be seen in the second image to do our overclocking today. We'll talk about this more on the next page, but looking above you can see where it is when we talk about it.
Going through the rest of the BIOS, you can see all the standard options. We've got the storage options, boot priority and the H/W Monitor section that gives us an overview of the operations in the key areas. Everything here is fairly self-explanatory, so we'll move onto the test system setup and overclocking to see how we go in that area on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Overwatch Monopoly, action figures are on their way
- Samsung bows out of the Blu-ray player market in the US
- NVIDIA's gaming division bleeds out, revenues down 45%
- AMD rumored to launch 7nm Navi GPUs on 7/7
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage