Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The packaging is much different than what we are used to getting our keyboards in. While we have seen windows to allow us to look inside, the overall shape is new to us. On the front, there is an image of the hilt of a sword that gives this Tesoro the Lobera name.
The smaller edge to the right offers us half of the Tesoro logo at left, and to the right are icons noting seven key features. Things like NKRO, 1ms polling, thumb keys, DC jack, full color illumination, friendly software, and Macro recording for on the go.
Just to the right of the handle on the top panel, we find the check box of the included switch type, and that this keyboard is set up with the standard U.S. layout.
The other short side tells us the story of the Lobera name. We see here that Saint Ferdinand wielded the "wolfslayer" to symbolize his power. With the gaming edge to this design, the naming seems to fit, as any RPG gamer would love to earn that sword in a drop.
Along with the same naming and logo we have already seen, the last bit offered on the side panels is information about the system requirements, package contents, and the Windows 8 compatible icon is also featured.
The back offers images of eight features around the multi-colored layout. As far as we know, what is done in the image is not possible. At the bottom, all of the features are listed out in various languages to cover their potential markets.
Inside of the box, we find the keyboard under a thick layer of plastic that has been taped to the keyboard so it will not come loose, or shift around. To keep the keyboard secure, dense foam is used at both ends, while the cardboard at the top protects the cabling.
This handy little item is a DC-in power lead. This adds more power to the USB hub at the back edge of the Lobera. There are instances where some ports can't handle a high draw mouse and a headset, but with this, those issues can be alleviated.
Under the keyboard there is a thick folder that we see at the top left, which contains what we see here. At the top right is the manual that shows the layout, how to work the lighting, how to switch to NKRO, and how to use the on-the-fly Macro programming. At the bottom is the product catalog. If you like the keyboard, maybe you will want a mouse to match.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Lobera Supreme Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit