Sentey Crimson Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
As we get a look at the left side of the Crimson Pro, we find the frame is split right down the middle, and it allows them to add grooves to the bottom edge to provide some grip for moving it around. We can also see the convex curve of the key caps that will make them sort of uncomfortable to use.
The seventy-four keys on the main section of the keyboard have easy to read legends in the standard U.S. layout. They have used their logo on the space bar, and the font used on the rest is something anyone would like.
The F-keys serve dual purpose, as they are also where the multimedia keys are placed. Starting at F1, we see mute, volume down, volume up, play and pause, track back, and track forward buttons as we get to the F6 key.
Moving over to look from F7 to F12, we find this is how you swap through the profiles without the software once everything has been programmed. It is also where the Gamer/PC button is that will lock out the Windows keys while you game.
The key caps are cylindrical in shape; they are molded from one color injection of white plastic, and then a matte black finish is applied. It is then when the caps would be laser etched to allow the red LED to pass through each cap.
The remaining 30 keys offer the command buttons, and a full number pad. Along with the arrows on the number pad for moving in-game, the "2" key is how the LEDs are turned down or off, and the "8" key is where they can be turned back on and raised to their full potential.
At the top edge, at the right side of the Crimson Pro, we find boxes that will illuminate when the numbers, caps, and scroll locks are active, and it also shows the locations of the various ports of the hub.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz